Bring the Pets, Too!
A family trip should include everyone—and pets are family, too. We reserve a limited number of cabins for your four-legged friends, so nobody has to get left behind.
- Maximum two pets per cabin.
- Since pet-friendly accommodations are limited, please confirm availability when reserving your stay.
- Our pet policy applies to dogs and cats only.
- Guests must sign a release and leave a contact number with the front desk, which will only be used to contact you in the event of an emergency.
- Guests must clean up after pets and are responsible for any damages caused.
- Pets must be leashed and stay in designated areas.
- Pets cannot be left alone in cabins for more than two hours at a time.
- Owners should not leave pets alone if pets might make a disturbance. Pets who cause consistent disturbances may be asked to board at a local kennel during your stay.
- Pets are not allowed in any cabins not designated as "pet friendly".
- Assistance animals for visually or hearing impaired or orthopedically challenged individuals are permitted in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1991.